Skip to Content
June 16th, 2019 (Slowpoke release)
- Fixed sticky badge counts, user badge counts should clear when the notifications are viewed.
- Fixed a crash happening on the Shuttles screen - iOS 11 and below.
- Fixed pull to refresh not working on News & Events screen
- Properly order semesters on the Courses screen
- Added a push notification icon for Android devices
- Fixed a bug causing the Home screen to repeatedly route users to a notification's link location.
- Fixed a problem with news stories not refreshing when the app moves from background to foreground.
- Fixed a bug causing titles to overlap on some screen.
- Fixed Android's back button behavior on web content (Dining, Course Catalog, etc)
- Fixed incorrect dates on Spring 2020 holidays.
- Fixed the dots on the home screen overlapping with icons.
- Fixed a bug that would allow votes to update after a survey has closed.
- Added badge indicators to Holds, Notifications, and Survey icons.
- Added a search to buildings list in the Shuttles screen.
- Added haptic feedback to the Customize Menu screen and other areas.
- Organized buildings list in Shuttle by campus (Main and Round Rock).
- Adjusted the timing of long press to drag action on the Customize Menu screen.
- Fixed a bug preventing notifications screen from refreshing when a new notification arrives.
- Added Transportation notifications for things like Shuttle Route closures and modified schedules.
- Updated the Notifications screen to emulate the design of the Holds screen.
- Implemented a new Campus Contacts screen with more useful contacts.
- Added a label to week at a glance under My TXST / Courses.
- Customize Menu screen has been reworked to be more accessible for users with a screen reader.
- Changed screen reader label for news stories on the home screen.
- Added accessibility labels to contacts screen, fixed pronunciation of some acronyms (ITAC, SAP).
- Added accessibility labels to week at a glance button under My TXST / Courses.